- Hello from beautiful Colorado! We’re out visiting Ryan’s parents this week and loving that Lincoln’s getting some time with his Nana and Papa!
- I wrapped up classes for the summer last week and now that I have some time I have a million (or five) posts that I want to sit down and write. Stay tuned for some updates from the Bolte’s the next few weeks.
- If you like to spend your rainy days reading lots of blogs. Erin rounded up a list of her favorites (and I enjoyed them all too).
- Eight hundred dollar Birkenstocks. You read that right folks. Now you’ve seen it all.
- Last year we ditched our super old 8-cup coffee maker for a pour over, and then last week we inherited a 12-cup coffee maker from my aunt. I’m loving it. There’s just something about sharing a pot of coffee with those that you love in the morning.
- I love this post from Grace about learning what it means to be a child of God from her 9 month old daughter. Lincoln isn’t walking yet, but I can totally relate!