- Did you know it’s National Salad Month and National Chocolate Custard Month? IN THE SAME MONTH.
- It’s also National Date Your Mate Month, so Ryan let’s go to Culver’s and pretend to eat salads and then actually eat way too much chocolate custard.
- Also, who makes up these “national month” things? It’s slightly ridiculous.
- Master the art of small talk in three minutes, or something like that.
- Why is it that 65 degrees in the house in winter we cuddle up in a blanket with two pairs of socks on, but when it’s 65 degrees in the house in the summertime we walk around in shorts and a t-shirt?
- Minnesota and Wisconsin friends, create your own Kemp’s Ice Cream flavor and win free ice cream for a year.
- Wishing all recipe cards looked like this frittata infographic.