Photo from a brunch date with Ashton Thiessen
- How is it already April? And how do I have a two-month old child? I just spent a bit of time thinking about our life last year at this time. Oh, how our life has changed in crazy awesome ways.
- So remember last year when Bulletproof coffee was all the rage? Well, we didn’t have a good blender last year and so I never tried to make it. Well, I finally made some last Monday, and then again on Tuesday, and on Wednesday… SO good. SO easy. You guys NEED TO TRY.
- All the caps are due to excessive coffee, not sorry.
- Every major event that’s happened in your life. I’ve been sucked in and keep looking up all of my family member’s timelines.
- A wannabe-organizing-queen’s fridge goals.
- Bowl meals. Long story short Ryan and I tried a new restaurant last week and realized how stinkin’ easy it was to make quinoa bowls. Last Sunday I did my first “meal prep” in weeks and cooked up a big batch of quinoa, made some hummus, and sliced up some chicken sausage. All we need to do is add spinach, veggies, and a little sauce or cheese if we’re feeling it. Super easy lunches for the win!
- I’m finally feeling like I’m ready to cook again for the first time in months so dump all your new favorite recipes in the comments below!