- Two reasons to love Daylight Savings: It’s now significantly brighter at dinner time and our baby now sleeps until 6 am instead of 5 am.
- Ryan and I took two hours to watch a forty minute TV show on Saturday night due to frequent breaks for Lincoln-related activities (and snack making). I think it was the best Saturday night I’ve had in a long time.
- This is Us. Ugh, it’s so good. Last week I cried anticipating what I thought would happen in this week’s finale and then in traditional This is Us fashion, they threw a plot twist and it didn’t happen!
- I’m a leftover person (because I hate making dinner (and okay lunch too) every day) and we currently have three different kinds of soups sitting in the fridge. Help! What am I going to m when summer comes?
- Are parentheses inside of parentheses a thing? I think they should be.
- Cauliflower in your smoothie. I did this three times this week and guess what, ya can’t taste it. Think of it like spinach in that it doesn’t change the flavor, but better since it doesn’t turn your drink green.
- Although St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow and if you throw a bunch of spinach into a smoothie to make it green and that’s how you celebrate – good for you!