- Our baby is one month old today! This past month flew by and we can’t believe that every day we get to wake up and hang out with the cutest little baby in the world. #LincolnsSoCute (Sorry I had to.)
- Yesterday I finally posted a mega long post on Lincoln’s birth story, so years from now we can look back and remember his special day. If you haven’t read it, take a look!
- I know it’s only March, but our summer calendar is filling up SO quickly. It kind of stresses me out. Does anyone else feel this way?
- We’re planning our first date night post baby and I stumbled upon the most romantic restaurants in each state.
- But if I’m being honest we’ll probably just go out for breakfast, because coffee, duh.
- Speaking of coffee, the other day I had a full second cup of caffeine for the first time in months. It was so good and totally sparked my caffeine addiction again.
- Maybe you guys are laughing right now saying, “Oh Katelyn, it was always there”. But I have not wanted seventeen cups of caffeinated goodness this much since my undergrad days (or last May, whatever).
- Quinoa Cheeseburger Hotdish. Made this yesterday for lunch. If you like pickles, you need to add this to your recipe collection.