- Welcome back friends! It feels so good to be back typing away on the blog again. It’s Thursday, so here’s some things.
- Who watched last week’s Fixer Upper and who now wants to live on a house boat? So stinkin’ cool.
- Becoming a mom has turned me into the lady that takes a million pictures of her kid.
- It has also made me want to create a hashtag that I use on Facebook and Insta, in text messages, in everyday conversation… I’m thinking #LincolnsSoCute. Yes, I know I’m obnoxious.
- I couldn’t stand eating cold broccoli until about six months ago and now I want to devous this Broccoli Salad. YUM.
- Do yourself a favor and watch these videos: How Jen Does It. I watched five or so of these the last week I was pregnant and they got my butt right off the couch and cleaning/meal prepping/budgeting. That’s saying a lot for someone who was 38 weeks pregnant with a nearly ten pound baby cooking inside of her.
- We’ve been living off the crock pot freezer meals we made a few weeks back (and their copious amounts of leftovers) and you guys, they’re so good! They don’t taste “freezery” at all. I’ll be sharing a round-up of what we made sometime soon.
- Genius idea of the week – use up that leftover Valentine candy (or in our house, Christmas candy) and stir a truffle into your hot coffee, warm milk, or latte for a delicious chocolatey drink.