- We had a crazy Friday night that involved making 8 crockpot ready freezer meals that we can whip out for an easy meal once baby arrives. It took us roughly two hours and was actually a lot of fun. Is this what date nights are like as parents?
- One problem with making that many freezer meals is there is no room in a little townhouse freezer for ice cream. Whomp, whomp.
- I have no clue when GIF’s became as simple as sending an emoji on my iPhone, but I discovered them last week and cannot stop sending them out. I apologize to my husband who has received 97% of these.
- Use this cute little infographic to make super simple homemade granola.
- I discovered a new workout app last week – FitStar. I’m about 50 percent sure that I am not on a free trial, because it seems a little too good to be true for this mama-to-be. The app creates custom workouts for you and after each move you get the chance to rate its difficulty. (Bonus: they have a ton of commercial-free playlists you can choose to accompany your workout.) Even if you do only have a free trial it’s worth a download.
- It took thirty-six weeks of pregnancy for me to make an egg free cookie dough. I can’t decide if I should be upset with all of the missed opportunities to eat cookie dough or proud of my will power.
- So fascinated with these name popularity throughout time videos, probably because we’ve yet to choose a name for our little one.