- Wowza. How is it almost November already? Monday I took a guess that it was the October 13th and was only a week off, so that’s how times been flying over here.
- We moseyed on downtown to the coolest coffee food truck last Friday. I had myself a maple bourbon latte, which felt pretty weird to drink at 1o am in the morning with a baby inside of me, but hey, it was realllly good.
- Also I survived my first week of graduate school midterms! I’m telling myself if I can make it through tests with my current memory (or lack there of, pregnant brain is real you guys), the rest of school should be a breeze.
- Ryan and I try not to eat a lot of sweets, but I’ve been craving cookies and brownies and everything chocolatey and delicious. Introducing freezing cookie dough. Just make, freeze, and bake as desired. Why have I not thought of this before?
- Please tell me you’ve watched an episode of This is Us. It’s so odd liking a show that I have to wait a full week between episodes to air. I just want to watch them all back, to back, to back.
- If you ever spend time in the kitchen. Here’s 30 kitchen tricks to use.
- And finally fast food joints with the most fries. Which ones are your favorites?