1. Hey Bolte following friends, happy first day of fall!
2. First things first, any Parenthood fans out there? Ryan and I LOVED this show. I cried for the entire last season anticipating the end. Anyways, last night we watched the first episode of This is Us. If you liked Parenthood, you have to watch this show. And then find me and tell me all your thoughts about the end of the first episode. So good!
3. I don’t know if you guys know much about my cooking style, but I’m terrible at following recipes. I mean awful. I always start out with good intentions and then bail towards the end. Yesterday I accepted the challenge of following not one, but two, recipes to make a broccoli cheese/potato soup in the crock pot. It was good enough that I just may share it with you all.
4. Speaking of sharing things, we’re twenty weeks pregnant today and it’s probably time for another bumpdate. Because let me tell you, the bump has definitely made an appearance since the last post I shared.
5. Until then you can find me celebrating with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked. I think I’ve earned it.