- Hey oh, football starts tonight!
- Let’s celebrate by making buffalo dip and pretzel bites.
- Highlights of my Labor Day weekend included chilling with my parents’ dog, eating pancakes with my lil’ sista, and greeting my husband when he returned home from his soccer trip at 3:30 am on Tuesday morning. What exciting things did you guys do?
- We also caught up with A COFFEE TRUCK in downtown Minneapolis. How cool is that!?
- Are you guys overnight oats fans? I always like to think I am, because they are so darn convenient. But I’m not a fan of cold squishy breakfasts. Bleh.
- Anyways apparently these overnight oats, taste like cookie dough – which this expectant mama is missing a lot. So I have a jar sitting in the fridge for tomorrow morning (or tonight’s late night snack). Stay tuned.