- Happy best month of the year! AKA June. AKA my birthday month. Woohoo!
- Kind of a hoping for another cool rainy day so I can turn on my oven and make these salted chocolate chunk cookies.
- We spent a day last week shopping up at the Mall of America. I was on a mission to buy some supportive and cute summer sandals (a mission that was amplified by the $10 cheapo pair I was sporting) and no lie, I spotted a pair a 60-something year old wearing a pair I thought were cute, asked her if I could have them if she wasn’t buying, and ended up purchasing them. I’ve been loving on my grandma sandals all week.
- Three words: Tiramisu French Toast.
- And speaking of delicious french toast, Ryan and I are considering reserving one day a week as our brunch day. This means we wake up slow, enjoy our coffee, and of course craft delicioso recipes like that one above. How awesome does that sound?
- To all my friends searching for jobs.
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Which one would you rather watch? I’m a sun-riser all the way. Five am, a cup of coffee, a new day, and the rest of the world isn’t a wake yet? There’s just something peaceful about that.