- We rang in April with back-to-back colds in the Bolte house. That means lots of chicken soup, kleenex, and wishing that we had beat these bad boys in January instead of now when its nice and sunny out.
- We successfully completed a week of no refined or added sugar in our food. I feel like I’ve conquered my sugar cravings and want to celebrate with a big ol’ salted caramel dark chocolate chip cookie.
- Yes, I know that contradicts the whole sugar detox we’ve just done.
- We found the largest centipede I’ve ever seen in my life living in our home on Friday night.
- I introduce to you the Centipede Blocker 1000, made with essential oils of course.
- Love this post about how to have better relationships. Give it a read.