- I’m feeling like I’m in a bit of a seasonal slump, plus our schedules have been pretty full with travel lately, so the blog has definitely taken to the back burner.
- We took a break from eating added and refined sugars on Monday so excuse me for the excessive recipes involving chocolate that I am sharing in links below.
- Almond Joy Lava Cakes.
- The Fluffiest Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I’m on a bit of an oatmeal flour kick. We actually made these on Wednesday morning sans the chocolate chips. They were delicious.
- Update on the buffalo chicken dip I wrote about last week. It served as delicious dip for carrots, chips, and celery all weekend, but it was most delicious on Friday night when we topped homemade ranch burgers with it. STILL DROOLING.
- Stumbled upon these workout guides this past week.
- When you don’t know what to do with all the leftover Reese’s eggs. Chop them up and make Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars.
- Why we quit sugar. Because I need a reminder now.
- How’s that for a post full of linky deliciousness? Share your favorite links of the week in the comments below!