- It’s March. What the what!
- I don’t know why I just wrote “what the what.” Let’s just chalk it up to the insane amount of caffeine in my system and keep writing/reading this post.
- Yup. You caught me. Due to procrastination or lack of sunlight, but mostly procrastination in taking a nice photo today is officially dubbed Throwback Thursday [Things].
- Photo featured is a little view from our back porch on our honeymoon. That’s the hubs drinking cherry chocolate wine. And that’s all the reminiscing I can handle this morning without hopping in my car and driving to the mountains.
- Have you all heard of Ben Rector? His music is my favorite, it sounds like a white winter morning and a sunny spring afternoon and pure happiness. Which is actually perfect for this week. See point seven down there. Also, Check. Him. Out.
- I attended my bestie’s baby shower last Saturday. Did you read about our shopping experience?
- Saturday we reached 60 degrees here in Mankato. Yesterday morning I woke up, saw it was sunny, and assumed it was warm out. When I walked outside it was 10 degrees. I repeat 10 degrees. I need to get better about reading the forecast so I can plan my jackets/outfits/coffee temperature accordingly.
- Who wants to come over and drink this salted caramel hot chocolate and talk about life with me?
- That’s all for now folks. See ya next Thursday friends!