- Is anyone else feeling like Groundhog day was a joke this year (compared to the non-joke that it is every other year obviously). I was convinced spring was coming on Monday when we hit a high of 40° here in Mankato. Tuesday we received a prediction of early spring and 10 inches of snow. Excuse me while I hibernate for the next six weeks.
- We spent our snow day in the kitchen (and napping if I’m being honest) making these mini cookies. Ryan wasn’t a fan of the crushed mocha M&M’s we placed inside, but he did not complain about licking the spoon afterwards. What a cute dork.
- Above right is a photo of us nearly dying after completing four circuits of the Sweat with Kayla app pre-week one. For those of you who don’t know, last year I kicked this guide’s butt with two friends for sixteen weeks and loved it. Eight months later you can find me and the hubs nearly dying in Mankato’s Y-Fit gym on our first week of workouts. Womp womp.
- In just a few minutes we’ll be tackling the arms and abs of week one, but first coffee. Iced lattes are my pre-workout.
- We ventured over to Sioux Falls last weekend to visit some friends and I had the best cup of coffee of my life at Coffea.
- The company wasn’t bad either.
- The past few month’s we’ve been using Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover to snowball our debt. Monday we paid off another chunk of change. So satisfying. High fives all around.
- Ryan discovered John Mulaney on Netflix this weekend and we spent sixty-one minutes laughing till our stomachs hurt. Can I count that as our ab workout for the week?
- What are you making for the Super Bowl this weekend? Tell me, tell me, tell me.